Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Kids say the funniest things

Hey y'all,

It's been a while - just haven't felt like posting, or been to busy to care! :) I look at each of my friends and family blogs each day, and then take a look at my unchanged site and say to myself, "Time to post." "Time, when do I have time?"

Well - I'm makin' time right now! :)

Before I start, just a quickie recognition of thanks to my wife who writes these things down on our calendar so we can remember them when we're old and can't remember anything! :)

My kids, as well as 99% of them out there, sure say some of the funniest things...

At our 4th of July picknic in the park, I took Natalie to go the restroom - she had to go poopie. Of course with thousands of people out there, we had to wait in a short line. (Isn't it amazing how much shorter the men's restroom lines are than the women - ALWAYS!!! ***GRIN***) By the time we got in and got her sat down - you guessed it - she didn't have to go anymore. So when we got back Natalie walked up to Doreen and said, "Mommy, my butt didn't work in the potty!"

Waaaa ha, ha, ha, ha! :)

The other day I was squatting in the door way of the girls room helping Natalie put her shoes on. Joelle wanted to shut the door for some reason or other, so she said to me, "Scootch your big butt out of the way daddy, please."

Hooooooo ho, ho, ho, ho! :)

One afternoon while the family was hanging out in the living room, Natalie's tummy was making some noises. She said, "Did you hear someone laughing in my tummy?"

He, he, he!

Kids say the funniest things! :)

Have a GREAT day!

No comments: