Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cousin's Wedding

Sunday, we were totally excited to go to Doreen's Cousin Laura's wedding. A while back she met Max and we liked him the first time we met him. He is so perfect for her! Doreen, the kids, her folks and grandma were all set to go and I was just hoping to get off so I could attend. Well, I was blessed and things worked out so I oculd go too! Man, was I thankful of that.

So we popped in my in-law's van around noon and headed towards Nashville. We had to stop and eat at Craker Barrel on the way up. Then we arrived just in time to get in on the family pic. (Sorry I don't have a copy of that one!)

The wedding was beautiful and Laura just beamed as a bride. Her dad, Uncle Carl, officiated the service with a beautiful and humorous homily. They were able to stream the wedding via video on the internet so some family who couldn't attend, from Tailand and other places in the US, could enjoy the service. It worked perfectly. Ain't technology grand?! :) (Especially wheen it works right!)


Here's Laura and Doreen at the reception.



















Laura and Max with Joelle. Cute!













Laura and Max with Natalie.

Quick story, when we walked in the bridesmaids were assembling in the church lobby. Both girls were just staring and so Larry asked them what they thought. Natalie said they were all so beautiful and Joelle said they looked cold! Waaa ha, ha, ha! That's my girls! :)




We're praising God for their marriage and praying for them to have a happy life together!

No comments: