Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas Shopping

For the first time in our little families existence, we did some shopping the day after Christmas.

We went to the store and picked up some extremely discounted Christmas items for decorating for Christmas next year. That was cool!

Then we headed over to the Sportsman's warehouse where I picked up two pair of long-johns for the price of one. Some of the cold weather in which we work necessitates them. I had one new pair I'd gotten last year, and the other ones were 7 or 8 years old and not doing the job properly! I was thankful for the deal!

Then we headed over to the Mall and to Build-a-Bear, for the girls to spend their Christmas gift-cards.

I'd never been there before when my kiddos were actually getting an animal, so the whole process was very interesting to me!

After they're stuffed, the get to 'wash and brush' them! CUTE!!!









Waiting to check out with big Build-a-Bear animal hugs! (We loved the one's the girls picked out. Joelle picked out a pretty Husky Dog stuffed animal and Natalie an Elephant.)
















All done, put in the box houses for heading to their new home! Cute!


Then we stopped at Cici's pizza for a yummy lunch!

It was a fabulous Friday!

No comments: