Thursday, August 23, 2007

In & Out

Got home this morning at 1 am, back from a trip to Dallas, TX. Things worked out perfectly for me to spend a couple of hours with my grandma though. Very cool.

On the way home last night, I was asleep in the bunk when my co-driver calls out to me and hands me the company phone through the curtain.

Turns out its one of the coordinators and they are in a bind again and need someone to run an extra trip. Would I run it. I don't have to leave until 10a.

Sure, nothing serious happening this week. We've kinda mapped out the weeks we've got stuff going on and which ones are available to run extra trips. Well - this is one of those not very busy weeks.

So from KY to TX now to NC!

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go! :)

Have a good week y'all!

No comments: