Friday, August 17, 2007

1st Haircut OR Extra Trip

Just a quick couple of posts, then I've got to hit the sack. I'm bushed. Ran my 2 runs this week and figured I was finished. Didn't ask for a 3rd trip this week. Thursday morning after breakfast, the phone rang - it was the bakery. One of the coordinators was in a pinch. They'd accidentally scheduled a driver to take a trip who was on vacation. Oops. So they were scrambling to find a driver to fill the seat and get the cakes to North Carolina. Not much was going on - so I said yes. I packed my bags and a lunch, and headed to work and we gated out at 10a. We ran the run and I drove back and got back this morning at 6am. So I'm kinda tired. The extra on the paycheck will help though! :)

In preparing for the girls first day of school on Monday, Joelle needed a haircut, then we got to looking at Natalie's and realized that it would be SO much easier to handle on school days if we got it cut. The cool part was she was all for it too.







So yesterday, Doreen took them both in to get a cut. Doreen said it was "Super cute" how Natalie told the beautician how much to cut off, which is exactly what we were thinking needed to come off! PRECIOUS!

The lady that did Joelle's hair I guess took a long time, but this is about the best we've ever seen it!

Ok Monday, bring on the 1st day of school. We're ready for ya now! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: