Friday, November 17, 2006

Girls 1st Concert

Tonight we took the girls to their very first concert. It was a Mark Lowry concert along with LordSong. Man what a very, VERY good event. The girls didn't get all his 'joke's' but I tell ya what - the music was fantastic and the message in with the humor was awesome!

What a cool event! If you ever get a chance to go see him - GO! It'll be worth it.

It's just a great top off to a great week.

Only had to take 2 trips this week. Left Sat night for Nashville, TN. Was home by 1:30p on Sunday. Then left for Houston, TX on Tuesday at 5 am and got back Thur at 2a. So I was home Sat, most of Sun, Mon, Thur & Fri. I'll be home Sat & Sun and have to work local on Mon, so I'll be home Mon evening. Don't know when I'll go out next, but whenever will be fine. We're getting stuff done around the house. (Specifics will be a later post when it's all done! :)

Since I'm gonna be home tomorrow night, we're having some friends come over to watch the movie Napoleon Dynamite - we've been waiting to watch it with them. Should be a good evening!

Have a great weekend y'all!

1 comment:

Trailady said...

Cool! We were hoping to go to that concert, but I had to work that evening. :o(

Glad you guys had fun!

Thanks for having us over for Napoleon night, it was nice to see ya'll again!