Friday, August 25, 2006

The Girls

On our recent trip to NE, the cousins - Emily, Rebekah, Joelle and Natalie had a LOT of fun together. (We were all a bit sad that Sarah and Brian didn't come though - I think they would have thoroughly enjoyed themselves too. Although, I'm being just a little selfish though. We're probably not gonna be able to see them until next Christmas and I love all my nieces and nephew and want to visit any chance we get!) They went everywhere together and I think really had a ball.

They didn't all sleep in this bunk in Mom & Dad's 5th wheel, but they probably would'a tried had we let them! He, he, he! Snapped a pic of them playing up there together one morning!


At the Lincoln, NE zoo - they realized that they were 'hatched' into this world. Did ja get that 'yolk?' Waaaa ha, ha, ha! (Sorry 'bout that bad joke)


The 'Sunken Garden' downtown had this statue at the top called "Rebekah at the Well." Of course my little Niece claimed it as her very own, but was willing to share it with the others for this photo op!


Grammy got involved in the 'girls only' pics here. I think she really enjoyed posing for this one.


Man, I LOVE it when they get along like this. The first morning we were there - we had to go into Wal-mart to pick up a few essentials. The 4 just naturally walked in holding hands like this. I didn't have my camera, so quickly grabbed Mom's and snapped a couple of shots like this. While for the time there - they got along very good - as always though, they did have their moments!



Of course I couldn't pass this photo up. And to kinda be more 'artsy' like my Bro-in-law encourages, I set them up like this and changed my camera to sepia for the shot. Turned out pretty good if I don't say so myself! :)

What a good trip.

Great memories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sepia gooood...