Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Breakfast Quiz

In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it.
They are:

a. Apple
b. Banana
c. Strawberry
d. Peach
e. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it. This is great, I was astounded! Your choice reveals a lot about you!

Test results...

If you have chosen:

a. Apple: That means you are a person who likes to eat apples
b. Banana: That means you are a person who likes to eat bananas
c. Strawberry: That means you are a person who likes to eat strawberries
d. Peach: That means you are a person who likes to eat peaches
e. Orange: That means you are a person who likes to eat oranges

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself. May it bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound stuff.


Waaaaaa ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Gottcha!

2 comments:

Trailady said...

Uh- ya got me! I picked Orange and expected this great revelation. Good one!!! :o)

Roseuvsharon said...

I just knew it! I just knew I was a person who liked peaches. Now through this great revelation I have proof!