Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Florida or Bust

Vacation is HERE!!!

Yeeee hawwww!

I've been at my new job almost 10 months now and lovin it. Although it is good to take some time to get away. I've been working extra trips to try and catch us up financially - so this time is important to not burn out!

Also - I've got an elbow issue happenin. I've got a bit of tendonitis going on in both elbows because of the work I do. So some time off will help those heal!

We're looking forward to spending some fun time in Florida. Friday we leave to spend the weekend with Doreen Great Aunt and Great Uncle.

Then Sunday we're gonna visit some cousins and go to Howard Beach in Tarpon Springs.We're looking forward to that.

Monday we'll check into a motel and then Tuesday Doreen and I have to spend 90 min saying 'NO' at a pitch for a time share. Then we'll head to lunch and then Universal's Island of Adventure! We'll spend another day at the same theme park. Then we'll spend another day at Sea World - then Friday head back home.


Hopefully, we'll be rested, relaxed and rejuvinated!

Tell ya all about it - with photo when we get back!

No comments: