Wednesday, June 21, 2006

So, SO Smart

Doreen called today as I was leaving the bakery in the truck as I spent most of my day running locally, swapping trailers and loads etc.

She was extremely excited. She had just received the results of her test to help her get into Dental hygiene school.

She practically aced the thing. She was so high up that she looks to me, as smart as Albert Einstein.

Lately, she's been a bit concerned that she may not be able to pass that HOBET (I have no idea what that means by the way...) or score high enough to get into dental hygiene school.

I've been encouraging her and letting her know that she can do it.

Ba da boom. Ba da bah, ba da bing - she scored well over the 90th percentile.

She's just plain brilliant!!!

Oh yeah!!!

1 comment:

Trailady said...

Whooo-hoooooo!!! Way to go, Doreen. Please tell her I'm proud of her!! :o)