Friday, June 02, 2006

Dog Burial

I regret to have to inform you family and friends that we had a dog burial this week. Because of the nature of it all - I regret to have to inform each of you in this manner and can't take the time to call or e-mail personally. Sorry about that.
Joelle, since the dog was given to the family around her birthday took it upon herself to perform the burial without any assistance from Doreen or me. She was such a big girl and did the job thoroughly. We thank you for your empathy...



...especially with Sugar in this position. Anyone who has ever been buried in sand alwasy finds sand on their 'person' in places one would think sand wouldn't go!

Sugar is such a good doggie that she sat quietly as this event happened and it's the cutest thing.

Yes, both of them got a bath that evening! :)

Have a great weekend y'all!!!

2 comments:

Roseuvsharon said...

Okay, you almost had me going there. I was beginning to feel sorry for your family! Ha!

Methinks the Pester name has been lifted up, yet again.

I can laugh, because I've seen it done before, with kids and toys! Thanks for sharing.

Trailady said...

That is absolutely adorable!!!! :o)