Friday, September 16, 2005

The Week back

You know, it seems that we just get busier and busier and busier. Last week after getting back from Colorado - was just GREAT! We did a few things - played a bit, relaxed a lot, and just generally enjoyed things and life.

But lately - this past week, getting caught up at work, all the things we've had to get done at home and then a couple of extra things, both very VERY good have been thrown into the mix has served to keep us swamped.

Oh well - I guess we'll get over it.

Doreen and I caught the Premier episode of Survivor - Guatamala last night. (Had to time shift it cuz of 3 dozen other things - so it seemed - to do.) We were surprised to see they brought back two former survivor contestants, Stephanie & Bobby John. I know that Doreen would REALLY like to see Stephanie win, and well - I have to agree with her!

Well - I better pay closer attention to the radio/tv show I'm directing!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: