Thursday, September 22, 2005

Looking back

This is a meme I saw on Cheryl's site. Looked like fun, here goes...

(1995) 10 Years ago I was:
*working at 3ABN...
*getting settled into our 1st home (getting out of an apartment)
*caught up with 'studying' the Bible with a group that was a bit extreme
*unhealthly thin because of eating the 'eden diet' of ONLY fruits and nuts. OUCH! :(
*doing lots of camping and hiking with friends

(2000) 5 years ago
*getting settled into my new radio job...
*trying to have a baby
*spending quality time with friends
*back in an apartment

(2004) 1 year ago
*on vacation in Colorado realizing how much I love the Rockies and my family...
*struggling with the process of a president change at work
*enjoying time with my 3 girls, Do, Jo & Na!
*doing lots of things around our home (no more apartment)

Yesterday
*hosting the 1st 4 hours of a sharathon at work (we raised almost $10,000 during that time...
*took the girls out to the greenway to 'bike' a distance for the first time to get them into it. (Natalie ended up walking and I squeezed up and rode her bike *grin*)
*Did some grocery shopping
*Watched Indiana Jones, The Raiders of the Lost Ark
*Stayed up till 1am watching "Sleepless in Seattle."

5 snacks I enjoy
*popcorn
*chips
*mint chocolate chip ice-cream
*buffalo wings
*tuna & crackers
*cheese (Dang am I unhealthy or what! *grin*)

5 songs I know all the words to
*Don't worry, be happy, Bobby McFerrin
*Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now, Jefferson Starship
*Mercy Said No, Greg Long
*Open Arms, Journey
*I can only Imagine - Mercy Me
Bonus *The Itsy Bitsy Spider - he, he, he

5 places I like running away to
*home
*DollyWood
*Colorado
*Any Book
*The movies
Bonus *going Geocaching with Friends

5 items you'll never see me wear
*leg warmers
*a speedo
*bell bottoms
*tattoos or earings
*A Cat in the hat hat :) (Couldn't think of anything else right now. He, he, he)

5 biggest joys in my life
*Do
*Jo
*Na
*Parents & Inlaws
*Any day away from work (Especially right now)

My 3 favorite toys
*Computer
*GPS
*PDA
Bonus *DVD Player :)

No comments: