Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

My little girl is growing up - that's good and that's baaad! :) She's getting to be no longer my little girl. (She'll always be my baby though, no matter how much she say's she's not a baby!!! **GRIN**)

Here's Natalie all dressed up just waiting for graduation.



















Getting her diploma, and very proud to have done so! :)













The graduate and her family!



















The proud parents and the graduate












Everyone enjoying good reception food afterwards!

It was very special!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish we could have been there. We sure planned to be there, but for some reason that wasn't to be. Oive! When we get to Heaven maybe we will understand why this trial came our way. I guess for now we just have to be like Job and say though he slays me I will still follow him. Congratulation my BIG grandaughter Natillie love Poppie