Thursday, February 26, 2009

What Do Joelle & Natalie Think of Mommy!

Answered by Joelle age 7(½) & Natalie age 6 (They were asked these questions separately so not to be influenced by the sister’s answers.)

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
J) I Love You
N) I love You

2. What makes Mom happy?
J) That I love you.
N) When I give you hugs.

3. What makes Mom sad?
J) That I don’t do my stuff when you tell me.
N) When I disobey.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
J) When you act like a witch.
N) When you do weird faces.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
J) Outside girl
N) You liked to be outside.

6. How old is your mom?
J) 37
N) 37

7. How tall is your mom?
J) A few inches lower than daddy.
N) 39 feet

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
J) Play with me
N) Play with me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
J) Work, work, work
N) Study Sometimes

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
J) For our Family
N) Being a dental hygienist

11. What is your mom really good at?
J) Hugging me
N) Hugging me

12. What is your mom not very good at?
J) Neat handwriting (J said she said that to be funny)
N) Not cracking my door the right way at bedtime.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
J) Clean People’s teeth
N) Dental Hygienist

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
J) Salads
N) Gluten

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
J) When you say good things about me.
N) When you help me.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
J) Chip Monster
N) A Silly Monster

17. What do you and your mom do together?
J) Play games
N) Talk with each other

18. How are you and your mom the same?
J) Our eyes
N) Our faces look alike

19. How are you and your mom different?
J) Your ears are bigger than mine.
N) Our hair is different colors

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
J) You show me.
N) You say, “Do you know that I love you” every night.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
J) That he thinks you’re funny.
N) That you can help him whenever he needs you to.


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
J) Los Potros
N) Places that I like to go.

No comments: