Thursday, February 26, 2009

What Do Joelle & Natalie Think of Daddy!

Answered by Joelle age 7(½) & Natalie age 6 (They were asked these questions separately so not to be influenced by the sister’s answers.)

1. What is something dad always says to you?
J) Get your stuff done first.
N) I love you.

2. What makes dad happy?
J) When I get my stuff done first.
N) Natalie hugs.

3. What makes dad sad?
J) When I don’t get my stuff done first.
N) Disobeying

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
J) Tickling
N) Tickling

5. What was your dad like as a child?
J) The same as I am.
N) Baseball?

6. How old is your dad?
J) 39
N) 38

7. How tall is your dad?
J) 75 feet tall.
N) 68 Pounds

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
J) Play with us.
N) Computer

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
J) Do computer, watch TV and miss me.
N) You do the things you need to do.

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
J) Me
N) Working for Little Debbie.

11. What is your dad really good at?
J) Football
N) Catching a ball

12. What is your dad not very good at?
J) Blurt (Board game)
N) Not cracking my door the right way at bed time.

13. What does your dad do for a job?
J) Drives around putting cookies in warehouses and slip on ice.
N) Bringing Little Debbies to the bakery.

14.What is your dad's favorite food?
J) Tuna
N) Cucumbers

15. What makes you proud of your dad?
J) When you give me a hug.
N) When you bring Little Debbies home for us to eat.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
J) Scooby Do
N) A bear

17. What do you and your dad do together?
J) Play Blurt and football with each other.
N) Play games and things like that.

18. How are you and your dad the same?
J) Our faces look alike - everyone says that.
N) Same color eyes

19. How are you and your dad different?
J) You have big stinky feet and a license.
N) You are bigger.

20. How do you know your dad loves you?
J) You give me hugs and kisses and you tell me.
N) You tell me everyday.

21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
J) That she’s freaky.
N) Because she helps you when he can’t do things by himself.

22. Where is your Dad's favorite place to go?
J) Home with our happy family.
N) Wal-mart.

No comments: