Thursday, February 12, 2009

Growin Up

The other day I was driving home after we picked the kiddos up from school. We had to stop a couple of times and the girls waited so patiently. Well at some point Doreen happened to glance into the back of the car and kinda gave me the elbow to peek - so I moved my rear-view-mirror and this is what I saw.

My youngest looking like she's a 20 something executive reading over a statement. Oh My Goodness! At the same moment my brains laughing and screaming "STOP" at the same time. She is growing up so fast! Wish I could slow it down, just a bit!

Thankfully I had my phone with me, whipped it out and snapped this photo.

My precious little girl! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a little doll. Yes, children have a way of growing up right in front of you faster than you realize. Hey, look at you my dear. You are my first born with a wife and children of your own. So now you know how we feel. Give that little executive a little hug from her Gram. Your Mom

WhiteTrek said...

After having taught that little executive in her Kindergarten class for some time now, I can definitely say that she's very grown up for her age. She loves being a helper in the classroom and acts so mature while she's doing it. But she also has fun finger-painting and getting it all over herself too! She's not quite grown up yet!