Thursday, September 25, 2008

Time Together!

Well, Doreen and I finally had some time together today. The first time in about 2 1/2 weeks. We've all been so busy lately and then I was sick last week, so I was avoiding family trying not to get 'em sick.

So, I was home today - Doreen was home today - so we made the best of it. We worked on a brochure for her class, then a flyer trying to drum up some patients. Then she made some yummy pizza and salads for lunch.

She did some more studying and I did some things I had to catch up on. Then she asked for some help. We spent about 45 minutes with me quizzing her on her study guides for a test she's got coming up tomorrow. I intended to put some of the terminology in this post - but the papers are upstairs and I'm downstairs and too lazy to go up and get them! :)

We took some time afte the kids got home to try and teach Natalie how to ride a bike - and I guess she came a close - soon we hope!

Then I got to go play some racquetball. Fun fun fun!

Turned out to be a really good day!

No comments: