Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm SICK of being sick!!!

At the end of my last trip on Tuesday, I am typically in the bunk and will grab about 3 hours of sleep, after being up all night and working all morning. That way I'll be able to sleep, in my own bed, Tuesday night.

Well, this last week, I got NO sleep. I couldn't get comfortable. My head ached, my back ached and I just ached everywhere. I couldn't figure out why. Then a quarter of the way home, I started getting hot and cold chills and couldn't get comfortable. One moment, I was too hot, the next shivering because I was cold.

Ahhh - I'm sick! DRAT! *&&%#@@$%*(*&!!!!

Sure enough, temps between 99 and 101.7. Achy all over and almost light-headedness when I get up to do almost anything.

For the last 3 days, I've been laying around the house doing nothing, sleeping, watching TV and that's it. I feel so useless and like I've wasted 3 good days off. I have, but Doreen so logically points out that "at least you haven't had to be at work and I didn't have a test to study for so I could pick up the slack." That is so true, but still my mind doesn't want to accept that argument! Maybe because It's been overheated with my fever and not accepting simple logic! He, he, he!

Anyway, I've also spent the last 3 days avoiding my famliy as much as possible because Doreen cannot afford to be sick this semester with all she has to do and learn and of course she can't stay home to take a care of a sick kiddo either, so I'm praying that I'm the only one who gets this mess!

Well, we'll just wait to see if I get this out of my system before I have to leave for PA tomorrow night, cuz if I still feel light headed after being up for only 5 min, then taking a trip in a big truck is NOT a smart move! :)

Oh well, (Boy I wish I were he, he, he) have a good weekend y'all!

No comments: