Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Extra Holes in Joelle's Head

Monday evening we put the kids to bed, then I lay down for a little bit before heading to the work to drive to Missouri, all night long.

5 mintues later we hear a yell, "I got it out. Aaaahhhhhh, I got it out."

Joelle came bursting through our bedroom door with some kleenex in her mouth and a little white thing in her hands. She had finally worked a loose tooth enough to come out.

Well - then yesterday - she took a drink at lunch-time from her waterbottle and knocked her other front tooth and it was pretty loose. She had it out by the evening.

Two teeth in two days. Hope she doesn't keep this pace up cuz she'll break the tooth-fairy's bank! :) LOL! Teeth are worth a lot more today than when I was loosing them! :)

My little girl is growing up!

Oh yeah - isn't Natalie cute giving her sister rabbit ears? Tee he, he, he!

No comments: