Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Stroll Down Memory Lane Pt 3

Here I am at one years old.



















Love this pic. It was Halloween 1972. My mom dressed me up in my dad's old military garb. Plenty big to keep me warm as we wandered around Denver's street at night beggin' for candy. Got 2 bags full as I remember. Yummy!














Here I am in 1971 in a little Zoot Suit. Kinda look like a tiny mobster if you ask me.















Early 1971, I found a perfect place to hide. Course I got "carried away!" Waa ha, ha, ha!















Of course I attribute many of my mental problems to this exact moment in time - my mom put me in a dress. Ayi, aye aye! It was her dress when she was a little girl and wasn't sure if she'd ever have a little girl, so just for laughs I guess put me in it and then of all things took a picture, saving the embarassment for me for years to come! :)

No comments: