Friday, June 13, 2008

Next to Last Weekday Here.

Thursday started with my nephew Brian getting 8 teeth pulled. Poor guy! He did great with it though. Rest up, got some 'yummy' things to eat.
















Then the kiddos got to work on another project. They got to make Christmas trees out of egg shells that got the egg blown out through little holes. They made very pretty ones.












Jim, my brother-in-law, and I replaced a bad U joint in my folks pickup. What a job that was!










Once we all got finished with our projects we drove up to Delta, CO and went swimming in an indoor pool. The kids had a BALL!










We finished off the day catching the kittens that were born under my folks shed. Three of them. They are SOOO very cute and the kids are just loveing them up bigtime!

Another good day in Colorado!

No comments: