Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just WRONG!!!!

See this Jelly Belly jellybean? Yesterday as I was driving, I had a small bag of Jelly Belly's. In that bag I ran across a number of jellybeans that were this color. Do you know what the flavor of this colord Jelly Belly is? Popcorn. That's right, I said popcorn. Now, understand that I thoroughly enjoy popcorn, the flavor and the texture of actual popcorn.

To have a jellybean that has the popcorn flavor, that is just plain WRONG. No jellybean should have a popcorn flavor - especially when you pop two or three jellybeans in your mouth at the same time. You get two yummy flavors and one that clashes with the other flavors terribly.

I'm thinking about protesting the Jelly Belly Popcorn flavor! Well, maybe not, but I guarantee, when I see this color on a Jelly Belly - I will NOT be eating it!!! :)

YUCKY!

(GRIN)

No comments: