Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Restaurant Review

This afternoon, we took Doreen to Provino's Italian restaurant for her birthday dinner. The best part of it was, on your birthday, you get a free meal.

So, a couple of drivers I know RAVED about this place saying it's the best around.

Ok - we'll give it a shot.

Ok - it was ok, if I had my choice, I'd have preferred Olive Garden! :)

The ambience was AWESOME. The food was ok, the price was a bit high (We paid the same price for 1 adult meal & 2 kid meals as we would have at OG with 2 Adult & 2 kids meals.)- but overall it was an OK experience.

I got the Chicken Brocolli Fettuccini. Very Bland.

At OG, I get the Chicken con Brocolli with Garlic sauce - AWESOME.

I loved the rolls at Provino's. They were the best part if you ask me.

I like trying new places, but hate being let down, so we don't do it much.

It was good to experience this place - once. Unless I really get my arm twisted, I'll probably not go again.

That's my story and I'm stickin too it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went to a new Mexican joint this past weekend. I must say... I was impressed! Ambiance was nothing special, but the food was quite good. Speaking of trying new restaurants... Staci and Melissa drug me to the Genghis Grill. I am NOT a fan of oriental food, but I gotta admit, it was good. I'm actually kinda looking forward to going back there again!