Friday, May 04, 2007

Reliving the Past

Coming up at the end of the month we're having a family reunion in OK for my mom's side of the family. Part of my 'job' for this event is to gather some pics from my direct family and compile them and send them to a cousin for a Saturday night presentation. So that's what I've been doing in my free time lately.

It's been a LOT of fun looking through some of these pictures. Some are absolutely scary (stuff from the 70's) and some humorous, some thoughtful and some just a lot of fun to look at.

These two pics are from my grandma. The top is my Mom, her sister Jane and my Grandma in 1959 with a case of Dr Pepper. The bottom is my Mom, Jane and grandfather swiggin a bottle of DP each!

As I have time I'll put some more of the family pics up - just for fun!

No comments: