Saturday, May 05, 2007

Early B-Day Present OR 37, OUCH!!!

I have been blessed. I got an early birthday present last week. (I'm typing this b-day blog today because I'm gonna be at work on my birthday! GRIN) I had a trip Saturday night to S OH, got back Sunday night. Then swapped trucks and headed right back out to N OH. Ran the trip and got home by breakfast time Tuesday morning and that was it. No more. (This is me at age 1 I believe.)











I had ALL of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at home! It was like a mini vacation. Paid of course! :) (Me and my Papaw!)














Man, I love my job. I was just reading back over some previous year's posts and boy I got to the point where I hated my old job. As I look back over this previous year, I feel extremely blessed with how thing have happened. Some good, some bad, some up, some down but over all life has been a blessing. (Me at age 2 or 3 standing on the hood of the car at the Denver (Old one) Hair-port (Airport) watching planes land and take off. I LOVED that as a kid. Course, I still LOVE it!)





On Monday I turn 37 and I've had a blessed 36 years! Can't wait for this next year to see what happens!!! :) (Me at age 36, just a couple of weeks ago, on a campout with good friends at Fort Mountain, Georgia.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're older than I am! NEENER NEENER BOO BOO!!!