Thursday, May 03, 2007

One of Our Own

(NOTICE: This is a 'standing' joke between me and my nephew Brian. In this I am just yanking his leg a little bit. Please just have fun with this!!! GRIN)

[Spoken in the accent Marlen Brando used playing the Godfather!) Family, I must speak to you today of a serious problem with one of our own. It had come to my attention that our beloved Brian has broken with the Family tradition of being a fan of the Denver Broncos. This news was very hard to hear and a blow to the unity of the Family. I spoke with Brian myself to see where his loyaltys lie. I was shocked by the words he spoke to me.

Brian has become an Atlanta Falcons fan. What is worse, he has become a Michael Vick fan. He wears the number 7 in blasphemy to the great Denver Broncos quarterback who wore the number 7 in the 80's and 90's. I bring this up because of some news lately telling of how this Vick fella doesn't always back his team. This is disturbing to me. I also learned more of how he doesn't keep the faith - In March 2005 there was the Ron Mexico suit, in Nov 2006 as he was walking off the field he disrespected his fans by by flipping them the bird, Jan 2007 he was suspected with having disposed of some marijuana, just lately he has been accused of organizing dog fights at his place.


Now I ask you family, is this someone we want one of our own to look up to? Family, implore you, we need to bring this young man back into the the safety and protection of the family. There are serious reprocussions of one leaving the family, especially if he turns against the family. Not being part of the famliy unity we must bring him back.

Family - let us think upon this then decisively act and if he will not return then he must suffer the consequences.







:) He, he, he!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I'm seriously Laughing My Ass Off here!!

Anonymous said...

Be quiet, they rock!