Friday, October 13, 2006

A Garage - I'm Lovin' It.

Man, I tell ya what, we are super thankful for our garage. This is the first house we've owned that has a garage in it - and I'm LOVIN' IT!

For the first little while after we moved it - we had too much junk just laying around so we couldn't get the car in. Finally after a few days of that - I got my hiney in gear and got some of the stuff OUT and got things arranged so we could get the car in. We've been lovin' it!!

I've had time now and then, and the motivation, to do a little organizing in the garage and hope to have it 'perfect' one day, but for now it is very useable!

A number of times, to or from church or shopping it's been raining - pretty hard, and to be able to get in & out in the garage and keep our Sabbath clothes dry is a blessing. It's even more of a blessing to be able to carry the bags of groceries in the house without having to make a number of trips in the rain. I'm lovin' it!!!

Then - just this morning, I had to leave early for a chiro appointment. I looked at the thermometer on the way out and saw it was 34 degrees outside - burrrr. So I took the car, sitting in the warm garage. Man, I am LOVIN IT!!!!

It's a one car garage - I'd love a 2 or 2 1/2 or even a 3 car garage - but I amd extremely thankful to have this garage and frankly, I'm Lovin' it!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy I can empathize with you. But those are not just conservitive but are what used to be called fanatical. The devil doesn't care which ditch you are in just so long as you are in the ditch. You may be in the liberal ditch and be just as lost as one that is in the fanitacal consertive ditch. Mrs White tells us touse common sence and to walk the straight and narrow not to walk in the fringe or the ditch. She tells use that only the ones with a true walk with Christ will make the trip. and to make the trip you have to have Him as your guide, not the fanatical fringe. You are oh so right.Dad

Anonymous said...

Hm... I'm not sure I understand. Am I reading this right? Are you LOVING the garage? HAHAHA!!!