Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Favorite Season

I usually have it mentioned by now, but haven't up to this point. My favorite 'season' is now in full swing.

The NFL!!! :) It's now into it's 5th week and every year I forget how much I enjoy football. Lately, I've been gone on Sundays and haven't been able to watch many games. Sometimes I'll be able to catch a bit of the Sunday or Monday night games.

So I pretty much get to listen to any NFL game, when I'm on the road, on my Sirius Satellite Radio. Man, what a most awesome invention.

It's funny, because I'll ride with other drivers that have XM and we have a 'debate' on Sirius vs XM.

Baseically what it comes down to is Sirius carries the NFL and next season they'll have NASCAR. It almost makes working Sunday's awesome!

Go Denver Broncos! :)

No comments: