Sunday, April 02, 2006

Waiting... Long Run

Hey - how are ya? Good I hope! :)

So this was my weekend to be on call in case of a driver calling in sick, or other situations that would keep him/her from making the run.

I was home Sat night, which was nice cuz we had some friends over and had a lovely evening playing games etc.

Well, during breakfast today, I got the call. And they're sending me on an enormous run. :)

I start in TN, go to OH, then back down to KY, over to AR, down to TX and back home to TN. That's almost 2200 miles. Wowwie!

I should be back home early, early Wed AM and be done with my week, unless they need some more help covering another load so I can make some extra cash!

Have a great week y'all!

4 comments:

Roseuvsharon said...

Free room and board and shower at our house if you get in our area of Arkansas. We'd love to see you, but I doubt your load will make it all the way up here on our little ozark mountain roads.

Anonymous said...

I think our Dads would LOL at your HUGE 2200 mile trip!

The SSP said...

Yeah, I would have loved to make it all the way to your place. The farthest we got was Gentry! :(

Sorry! Maybe someday! :)

Thanks for the offer!

The SSP said...

Yeah - lets see them unload 44000 of cookies, by hand, and do all that! :) We'll see how much laughing goes on then! :)