Friday, April 28, 2006

10K

Yeah, and by the title, you thought I'd been exercising and entered and won a 10 kilometer run didn't you?! Waaa ha, ha, ha!

Actually - As of this week I've logged $10,042 worth of cash through WheresGeorge.

So here's the low-down, I first logged onto the sight and began logging bills in March (25) of 2002.

So in other words, it has taken me 4 years, 1 month, 3 days to reach that amount. That's 1,495 days. (By the way, I've enterted 1,352 bills in that time.) That's an average of $6 per day. So some days, I log in a buck, some days nothing at all and other days a little more. Interesting.

I can't believe it's taken me over 4 years to have a little over 10k worth of cash go through my hands.

Shows ya how much I don't have! :)

Still, it's a very, VERY cool milestone in my wheresgeorge.com hobby!

Here's to the next 10k, may it take considerably less time to filter through my fingers! :)

No comments: