Thursday, April 20, 2006

Latest Pet Peeve

What is the deal? I've taken three trips this week, two last and many other trips since starting my new job. One thing this job requires is the use of public toilets.

I had forgotten how so many people (read: guys - since the mens rooms are only ones I enter! **Grin**) lack a little courtesy.

I cannot believe how many toilet seats are - shall we say - soiled in a potential 'couple' of ways.

That is just flat out gross. It takes like 2 whole seconds to lift the lid with the one and dude, if you can't hit the 'huge' hole in the middle of these things with the other, you need to get some depends!!! Seriously.

What is wrong with you guys that first off, make the mess and secondly don't clean it up?

Frankly - I've got some good ideas on how we can make you clean it up so you'll never do that again, but I guess that'd be 'cruel & unusual' punishment. NOT!!

Thanks for letting me vent!

1 comment:

Trailady said...

Glad I'm a woman!! Most of the time ladies will clean up after themselves in the bathroom.