Monday, March 13, 2006

I HATE MOVING!!!

Oh yeah, I hate, HATE moving!

Doreen and I worked with United Van Lines for a little over 3 years and didn't mind moving other people's stuff. Of course we got paid for it too!

I typically don't mind helping move friends. If I have a choice between getting an ice pick stuck under my toe nails or helping a friend move, I'll choose the latter! :)

But I HATE moving my own stuff. I ABSOLUTELY HATE, WITH A PASSION, MOVING MY OWN GARBAGE!!!

Hate it, hate it, hate it!

Friday, we got most of our stuff moved. We've still got a bunch of little things at the previous residence, but we're in and can function here along with all of our big things. But I hated, hated moving it!

Anway, the back deck is almost done and we'll have to touch some things up with paint, etc! But it is good to be in - even though I hated the moving experience.

I'll post some updated pics - soon maybe!

Meanwhile, I plan to stay here a long, LONG time because I hate, HATE moving our stuff!!! :)

1 comment:

Trailady said...

I'm with you there, Brother!! Much appreciate your help with 4 of our moves though. Let us know if you need any help...