Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Web-blog Problems OR Days at Home

How are ya?!!

I've been doing GREAT! I had a run out Sat night with a great driver. We got the job done and home by bathtime Sunday night. Put the girls to bed - enjoyed an evening with Doreen and crashed myself. I've been home ever since. I'll probably be headed out tonight, but it's been great being home - helping to get errands done, getting small things done at home etc. I'm gonna like'a this'a new job! :)

My mother-in-law, got her casts off yesterday. It is a HUGE relief for her. She's got a little more movement and independence now. She's got splints on both arms - but they're removeable - so she can shower completely now.

Took the girls to Chuck 'E Cheeze last night. They'd been wanting to go and it has been quite a while - so we all went there after the Dr appointment. They had a blast - and so did the adults as well! :)

I don't know if you all are having a problem seeing my web-blog. Every time I pull the page up all I see is the background. Odd!

I've not changed anything - I hope it still works!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good from here. Have fun!