Monday, November 07, 2005

Correction

I just have to correct a comment by my brother-in-law Scott. He mentioned that I'm home 3 of 7 days per week in my new job. Well... sorry man, you were wrong. I was home Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday in this 7 day stretch. He, he, he - hate to correct ya man.

I tell ya though - when I'm out, it's driving nights and tossing cookies and I tell ya - when I work, I really, REALLY work my 'arse' off! :) They gotta give us the time off to recoup to run again. :)

1 comment:

The SSP said...

By The Way, I'm home much, MUCH more while my family is awake - which is very, VERY good. However, just like today - I've got to leave out at 9pm tonight, so I'm going to bed and sleep most of the afternoon away so I can drive all the way to Bloomington, IN without falling asleep at the wheel! So it has it's plusses and minues, but mostly plusses! :)