Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Today

Today has been another day. Not good - not bad - just another day.

Thanks to my bro-in-law, I believe I've gotten the bugs cleaned off my computer. I hope. :)

Got a TON done at work today. I finally had an un-interrupted day, basically, and got quite a bit done for our sharathon on next Tuesday and Wednesday.

The kicker is next week our church is hosting a booth at the fair and so we had a training class tonight to make sure next Friday we're set to run the booth from 5 to 9. (BUSY WEEK) We're taking blood pressure, getting the 'guest's real health age and telling them about our Better Living Center.

Natalie was climing of one of our bar stools and missed a rung and flopped on the floor. Big cry session. Bump on the head. Doing better later.

Joelle had a good/bad day with dissobeying and bein' mean. Gotta work on that - GOTTA work on that!

I needed a nap this afternoon and was planning to snooze for a few minutes after I got home - but as I walked in the door, my cell rings. It turns out to be the host of a Live Sunday morning program in Washington DC we've been considering putting on the air. For some reason, the Program Director sent him to me the Production Director. My job is to make spots and programs. His job is to schedule and oversee programs. Hummmm - why did I get this call? So I listened, asked what I hoped were intelligent sounding questions, then told him to e-mail me the info and I guess I'll pass it along to the Program Director to make the plans to possibly put it on the air.

So then I hang up and play with the girls, talk with Doreen and plan to take a snooze and a Realtor comes by and want to know if we're interested in listing our place in the future. He takes off and the we gotta start supper early cuz of the meeting - so no snooze.

UNTIL... Doreen drives us to the meeting and I crash on the way there. WHAT a blessing!

Guess that's about my day.

C ya!

1 comment:

The SSP said...

Yeah man - Power Naps are the way to go! :) Course your suggestion is good - I oughta go to bed earlier, but it's hard! :)

Thanks for the links - can't believe the amount of junk get's loaded onto a computer from different sites!