Friday, August 07, 2009

SO Far Behind

My oh my, oh my!

I just looked a the list of items that I need to be blogging about and realized I am so incredibly far behind!

Part of it is, I just haven't felt too inspired to write much lately. Don't know if it's the new work schedule, or cuz I kill too much time on Facebook or I've just been too lazy to do it and just procrastinated.

All I know is that I have been really, REALLY bad and not keeping up with it all! :(

I will try to do better - hopefully!

Part of the problem I know has been our computer.

Lately, I've been getting a 'not enough memory' error flashing up on my screen.

Turns out when I bought this computer, in 2002 it had an 80 gig hard drive partitioned into two different sections. C drive, 13 gig, held the operating system and all the programs and D drive, was just memory.

All my programs and the 'growth' of the operating system due to updates took that 13 gig all up and finally left me with 11k of memory. That ain't much.

So I got so frustrated we took the computer to a 'hospital' and our friend put in a much larger hard-drive for the OS & programming and the 'old' drive is now just for storage of pics, music and documents.

Ahhhh - plenty of space now do to be able to update my page here at regular speeds!

I'll try to do better updating! :)

No comments: