Sunday, August 09, 2009

Progress Reports

In my efforts to catch up on my blogs, I'm getting our desk cleaned off! Cool! :)

In a pile on the desk I found the last report cards from last school year when Joelle finished 2nd grade and Natalie finished Kindergarten.

(I find these as they prepare to start school next week!) **GRIN**

Both girls are performing the skills they needed to complete each grade. That's cool.

Mrs R wrote of Joelle at the end of the year, "Joelle is ready for 3rd grade. I have really enjoyed being her teacher for two years."

Mrs P wrote on Natalie's report card, "Natalie has demonstrated high level Kindergarten skills. She is a quality student."

Now they're getting ready to start grades 1 & 3, I'm praying they continue with these positive trends in school!

No comments: