Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flip Flop on Global Warming

Ok - I have waffled. I have pulled a flip flop on Global Warming.

Up until now I have believed that it is only junk science and used by tree-huggers to further their agenda.

I have to apologize to them, I was wrong. I was talking with a friend recently and we got to talking about Global warming and he convinced me from some ancient writings that it has been predicted and beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is true.

Unfortunately it is going to get a LOT hotter than they predict though.

Let me share with you my belief...

2 Peter 3:10 states, "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

Whoooo weeee that sounds HOT! Yup, the Bible tells of a coming 'Global Warming' that any stuff we value here on Earth will be toasted. Guess that kinda tells us where we need to put our priorities huh?

The really good part though is this...

Revelation 20:14 lets us know, "Then Death and Hades [the grave] were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away [by fire]; and there was no more sea. And I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. . . . 'Behold, the tabernacle [dwelling] of God is with men, and He will dwell with them [on the earth] . . ."

Anything we can DO today will not stop Global Warming. We gotta be ready for when the Global Warming will come to be elsewhere and avoid the HOT problem and then get to enjoy perfection, for the first time in our lives!!!

So - now that I've flip-flopped, I can't wait for Global Warming to clean this Earth!!!

No comments: