Friday, July 06, 2007

Trail-a-Bike OR Busy Week

We've been wanting to do some biking stuff around here, and just haven't much cuz Natalie still has training wheels on her bike - and that severly limits us.









So recently while talking with a friend, he told us about some other friends who have one of these trail-a-bikes that they're wanting to sell. So we bought it today and got it all hooked up and running. Now we're ready to bike like crazy - after we get my seat fixed - seems to be wigglin around all over the place and I've tried every fitting I know to tighten it down - no such luck! :)




Took three trips this week. One back to back - I got home, two hours later I got in another truck and back on the road. Went to WV, Chicago, IL and Central SC. All good runs, save one. The guy was throwing the cakes down the rollers like most people bowl at a bowling alley. Too fast for my preference. Had to be very careful not to get hurt by hurled cases of nutty bars! :) It's good to be home! On the trip to IL, I was sleeping peacefully in the bunk and then heard a bang. It was like a firework going off! Turns out we blew the inside duel of the trailer on the right side. Cost us 2 hours on the run! :(









Got an e-mail this morning after breakfast, about 9a, about a new cache put out in the area. We decided to go try and find it. We left the house at 10:45 and spent 15 min looking for the cache. When we found it - 2 other people had alread been there that morning. Missed the First to Find. Arrgh!

Still, overall, it was a very good week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me... I got one of those Jeep TBs! We went out and placed it Saturday afternoon. :)