Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gaseous Humor!

You all will have to bear with me as I share this with you. If you don't 'appreciate' this kind of humor, just go on to the next 'normal' post.

As I was posting the videos of the girls, I ran across this video and just followed links to a few other gas gags that cracked me up.

Hope you get a 'blast' out of 'em too! :)

He, he, he!

(A blast at the end!)
Dance



Add to My Profile | More Videos


(You gotta watch his hair at the end of this one)
Foreign Gas Girl



Add to My Profile | More Videos

(This guy has a machine to make this, but it's the reaction of the people that cracks me up!)
Gas Machine



Add to My Profile | More Videos


(And my favorite. The lady in the back seat just cracks me up!!!! Hilarious)
Gasy Date



Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: