Sunday, July 15, 2007

Crazy Saturday OR Tired

This weekend was PACKED.

We're part of a Young Adult Sabbath School Class. We had a SS business meeting and a social with pizza buns and home-made ice cream. It was a good time. But that wasn't the whole day...

Alarm 6:15a to begin the day. Shower, breakfast church, home lunch. Then what. Lets bike around the neighborhood. Then lets bike around Southern. Load everything up, bikes, stuff for SS social and head to campus.

We ride around for an hour then meet our friends and hike the biology trail for another hour. Then over to the church for the social.

We had an awesome time, and I think make some good plans for our SS.

The problem was, we were running out of time. We got out of there at 9:15 and I had to be to work by 10p.

Home, change, load a lunch, kids my family by and out the door.

My turn to drive out. So I drive to London, KY and finally get to bed by 2:15a (Up 20 hours) while my co-driver got us to the 1st drop around 4:30a. Unloaded for an hour, then another hour nap while driving to the next drop. 2 1/2 hours unloading, then a 35 min nap on the way to the last drop. A hour of work, then I drive home 5 1/2 hours. Boy am I tired.

At home, change, a 20 min nap then grocery shopping wtih the fam.

Oy!

Watch the "Next Food Network Star" show, then off to be now.

I'm tired.

No comments: