Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wii'ing

During vacation, one of the things we did was play video games. My brother-in-law brought his Wii, at my behest of course. I wanted to try one out, and just so happened he had one.

They just had the generic sports Wii games, but doggone, they're fun!!. We bowled, my sister and I boxed, (of course neither of us had any idea of what we were doing.) my dad and I golfed, I tried baseball and my sister and mom played tennis.

It was cool. So I thought I'd dedicate a post to all the Wii'ing we did! Yeee haw.

Niece Emily making her toss.

Sister Cindy throwing the virtual bowling ball down the virtual bowling alley for a spare!

Mom with her double pump roll. She'd never do that with a 12 lb ball. Of course Wii'ing she got a strike! :)

If I remember right my daughter Joelle did get a strike with this toss.

Sister-in-law Shelly giving the Wii a try.

Brother-in-law Randy with a wicked, wicked spin. Left an open frame though. :) Yeah - of course, it was his first time! :)

Wife Doreen doing her best. Pretty good posture! :)

No comments: