Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Springin' OR Bugs

Boy, I don't know what is going on (and neither does Mr Gore) but things are changing. I'm thinking we're getting more 'dramatic' swings in the weather. This winter was cold. It feels like when the time changed, the season 'sprung' forward too. One trip I took the weather was in the teens and this latest trip was 80 something. Don't get me wrong. Not having to wear 32 layers to try and stay warm is nice, but I LOVE spring. I love that time between the cold and the hot. Maybe we'll get a little spring in a bit. :)

Another sure sign warm weather has returned, bugs are getting squashed on my winshield. On each of my trips lately, I could do a connect the dots thing on the windshield with all the 'dots.' :) Of course when I flip the wipers accidentally, eeewwww it's nasty! :)

Everyone say "Bye, bye" to Winter - thank goodness! :)

No comments: