Friday, July 28, 2006

Softball Wife

Doreen has become the softball player in our house this year! She joined a womens team and has been practicing and playing games the last few weeks. It's kinda cool getting out and helping her with some of the fundamentals of the game. Good exercise too!

Here in practice, she's about to put a hurtin' on that softball!!! That's one of the things we've been working on, hitting. We've got about 10 softballs and I'll go out and just pitch and pitch and pitch 'em to her so she get's her 'groove.! (The girls like to jump in and run the bases, play catcher and hit a ball as well - I'll upload some photos in the near future!)

My sweetie in her uniform. I'll try and get some photos of her and her team in action when they have the game in daylight. My camera doesn't do well at any distance at night. By the way, the team name - the Holley Rollers comes from their sponsor, Steve Holley, a painter. Pretty good pun don't ya think!

Fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

Trailady said...

Hee hee- that means she's on the team with my friend Darelene.

Have fun!! :o)