Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Favorite Movie Line

Just recently I watched the movie by Reese Witherspoon, Mark Ruffalo & Mark Waters called, 'Just Like Heaven.' It's a great little movie.

It also has a line that is just the coolest.

"Look around you, OK? See this? This is the world. Join it. Stop swimming around
in your own mind. That is a dangerous neighborhood you should not go into alone."

That one cracks me up every time!

Oh - here's another one that is great. Pat Morita pulls it off perfectly in 'Karate Kid.'

"You uh walk uh highway. Walk left side safe, walk right side safe, walk uh middle get the squish, just like grape. You walk life, walk left side safe, walk uh right side safe, walk uh middle get squish just like grape. You must a find balance. Understand? Ush!"

A movie line, but yet a very, VERY good way to live a life!!!

I'll have to come up with some other movie lines that I love.

What's some of your favorite movie lines.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

With as many movies as I watch you'd think I'd have some to add. Unfortunately, nothing's coming to mind right now!

Anonymous said...

I have 2 that come to mind . . . .

"That's my lot in life, it's not a lot, but it's my life." - A Bug's Life

and

"You were born to privilege, and with that comes specific obligations." - Ever After

Anonymous said...

"Enhance your calm Agent Spartan." - Demolition man

"Crime-a-nittly Trigger..." - Robin Hood (disney's animated)

"There's a mother****ing spider on your head!!!" - Nothing To Lose

Trailady said...

"You had me from hello" - Jerry Mcquire

"I wish the ring had never come to me." - Lord of the Rings

"You must look for your life" - The Sound of Music