Friday, August 19, 2005

"That's a Wrap" --- Thank goodness

I am GLAD this week is officially OVER.

Joelle, Natalie and I have been sick since last Sabbath and it's like taking eons to get over this crud. Runny noses, coughs, congestion - the whole works!!!

So with that and a bit of 'pressure' over some must-get-done-now stuff at work, I am relieved this week has come to a close.

I have also be doggedly 'studying' for a test, of sorts, that I had to take Thur afternoon. Passed with flying colors aparently - although for the hour and a half I was in the test taking process I was as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, to quote a crazy cliche'! :) I've not done this type of stuff, save for one time, in the past 5 1/2 years. It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, comes from this. Y'all in blogland, website readers, will be among the first to know!

I did take a day and a half off trying to rest and recouperate - for what good it did while I was back. But I did get a couple of books read. Clive Cussler's "Blue Gold" and Louis L'amour's "Tucker." Great books!

Well - Doreen and the girls are headed to church tomorrow. I'm gonna rest up some more and try and kick this thing early this week.

Thursday - we fly west to the great state of Colorado to hang out with family. Should be a very, VERY good time! I'm really looking forward to it!

Have a GREAT weekend y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test for what, if I may ask?

The SSP said...

Sorry Sue, for now I've gotta keep in an 'ancient chineese secrect.' Hope to let y'all know soon enough! :) Just hang with me!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited. I'm taking the whole week off, next week, to spend with you guys!!!