Monday, August 29, 2005

Get the Quarterback!!!

Mom gave this to me yesterday and I cracked up when I read it and thought you football fans might enjoy it! :)

"A guy took his girlfriend to her first footballgame. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

Oh, I really liked it, she replied, especially the tight pants and all the big muscles. I just couldn't understand though, why they were killing each other over 25 cents.

Dumbfounded, her date asked, What do you mean?

Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of teh game, all they kept screaming was; Get the quarter-back! Get the quarter-back. I'm like... hellooooooo??!!! It's only 25 cents!!!

He, he, he!!!

Have a Maaaavelous Monday!

No comments: