Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Packing & Funny Movie Moments

Tonight, we pack up. We've got a bunch of other things done in making preperation to get ready to go. Now the time has come! I can't wait for tomorrow. We get to sleep in, load up and head to Knoxville to fly west. Yeeeaaaaa haaaawwwwww!!!

So as I've been doing stuff lately I've watched 3 movies. "Mannequin," "Hitch" & "Bruce Almighty." Those are very good flics!!!

A funny series of movies. Here's just a 'highlight' of each of what cracked me up the most! :)

"Mannequin" - "Hi, I'm Hollywood Montrose, OW doesn't it just sing?" That one get's me every time.

"Hitch" - The scene when Hitch watches Albert's dance moves. Waaaa ha, ha, ha!

"Bruce Almighty" - The scene when Bruce, after he gets his powers, messes up Evan's newscast. Everytime I see it, I laugh and laugh and laugh! He, he, he!

Love to hear the moment in a movie, in any movie, you think is funniest.

Have a good day!!!

1 comment:

Trailady said...

The scene in 'Ever After' where Angelica Houston's character tells a servant to "Go Catch a Chicken!".
The scene in 'Mrs. Doubtfire' when Robin Williams is doing his comic best to 'Dude Looks Like A Lady' and when the social worker comes to the house & he has to put his face in a pie so she won't see him.
The funniest of all time is in the movie 'See Spot Run', when the main character gets locked out of his own apartment at 3am.