Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Name Change

Hey Y'all,

Some of you will notice the change of the name at the top of this page.

That's cuz today at work, one of my guys was doing some google searches on the web of the names of us that work in the video dept. My blog came up - but thankfully he didn't click on it. :)

I've been having a struggle at work - but right now, it's between me and a 'few' I trust and my blog. So I'd like to avoid any potentially challenging situations becuase they read my blog. Right now I just need a place to vent and writing it is extremely helpful - so I made my blog a litte more unobvious!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand what you are saying. I was looking around online to fine a "journal" that I could use on my computer but can't find one for less than $50 that I liked. I just don't want some people seeing some of the stuff that's running around in my head, that's why I don't blog that often.

Anonymous said...

Good move, Steve. When you need a place to "bleed your head" away from the prying eyes of the work folk (and oh, how they pry!), a name change is wise.